Hansa Chip in for Rural Aid
A Fundraiser for Rural Aid
The Competition Period is from 1 November 2019 through to 30 January 2020 (midnight) Australian Eastern Standard Time. Prize will be drawn on the 6 February, when the winner will be randomly selected from the total Entries.
The prize consists of one Limited Edition (black) Hansa C7 Chipper. Total prize package value is based upon RRP of $2995 and Includes GST.
- To qualify for entry to the Competition draw, a submission must be made by:
- Donating a minimum of $10 through Hansa’s Paypal AND completing the online submission form at promo.hansachippers.com.au/rural-aid/ during the competition period. Each $10 donated will be calculated as one draw entry.
- Or purchasing a Limited Edition (black) Hansa C7 Chipper from a participating Hansa Dealer during the competition period AND registering it at www.hansaproducts.com/register/ during the competition period.
- Entries received without a corresponding donation or purchase will not be considered valid for the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the draw.
- To be eligible to enter the Competition you must be an individual and natural person, a Australian resident, aged over 18 years.
- You must provide a valid and current email address for the Competition administrators at Hansa Products Pty Ltd to contact you on.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete and that you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
- The Competition is not open to employees or contractors of Hansa Products Pty Ltd or its agents, subsidiaries, associated companies, or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition, or their immediate families.
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries, or for entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of Hansa Products Pty Ltd’s receipt of the entry.
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify without notice (and refuse to award the Prize to) any entrant for whatever reason, including if Hansa Products Pty Ltd has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition, or won using fraudulent means.
- All entries eligible for the Prize must be submitted online within the Competition Period.
- By participating, entrants give Hansa Products Pty Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs; voices and likeness in connection with the fundraiser and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This will also include any direct mail correspondence by Hansa Products Pty Ltd.
Winning the Prize:
- The “Prize” is one Limited Edition (black) Hansa C7 Chipper, it is available for one entrant to win – the prize may only be substituted for a cash prize (RRP of the chipper of $2995 inc GST) if the owner has already purchased a Limited Edition Hansa C7 Chipper, or at the sole discretion of Hansa Products Pty Ltd.
- The Prize Winner will be determined by Hansa Products Pty Ltd. The “Winner” will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries received submitted during the Competition Period.
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Hansa Products Pty Ltd.
- The Winner gives Hansa Products Pty Ltd permission to take or receive a photo of the Winner and the Prize for publicity and promotional activities. The name of the Winner may be published on the Hansa Products Pty Ltd websites, e-newsletter, Hansa Products Pty Ltd’s associates’ and related parties’ websites, and various social media channels. The Winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with Hansa Products Pty Ltd’s publicity and promotional activities.
- Where attempts to contact the Winner fails (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by email within 3 working days) Hansa Products Pty Ltd reserves that right to draw an alternative winner.
- If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within 5 working days from correspondence it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The prize is not transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to collect the prize on the Winner’s behalf.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Hansa Products Pty Ltd in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
General Terms and Privacy:
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the Competition and the terms of the Competition, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the fundraiser due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Hansa Products Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of fundraiser entry or winning the prize.
- Where a part or portion of the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Hansa Products Pty Ltd control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Hansa Products Pty Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
- All donation amounts mentioned in our promotion are in Australian Dollars only and processed in AUD).
- Credit card payment is provided by Paypal, Hansa Products Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for the function of Paypal’s services including incomplete or invalid donations, lost payments for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise.
- Hansa Products Pty Ltd will refund via Paypal all donations made that are fraudulent due to unauthorised use of a credit card. In all other circumstances, refunds of donations will be at the sole discretion of Hansa Products Pty Ltd.
- All proceeds of the donation, bar the administrative fees deducted by Paypal for their services (2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction) will be transferred to Rural Aid after the 31st February 2020.