Hansforming landscapes for good
Hansa Chippers are high-performance chipper shredders, built tough to suit your domestic and commercial needs.
- Chip bushy materials easily – the wide inlets minimise pre-pruning
- Highly efﬁcient through-put, our capacities are ﬁeld tested – not theoretical
- Self-feeding or hydraulic-fed designs reduces strain
- High performance engines powered by Honda or Kohler
- Robust, powder-coated, solid steel casings with no plastic or ﬂimsy parts
- Adjustable outlets – mulch straight into garden, wheelbarrow or truck
- Minimal maintenance and cleaning required
- Manoeuvrable – many options for transporting around or between sites
Chip and process your unwanted garden waste into beautiful mulch. Chipping reduces bulk by over four times, taking up less room and allowing it to break down much faster. Arborists prefer chipping as mulch is much more efﬁcient to transport, and cheaper to dispose.
Or even better yet, mulch can be used straight into the garden: It’s perfect for garden beds, under trees and helps make lush compost. A good layer of mulch is known to reduce weeds, retain soil moisture for less watering and improve the overall health of your soil and plants.
What our customers say
We ﬁnd the service, quality and back up service second to none - they are ﬁne made machines. We found if there is a problem it’s ﬁxed straight away unlike American or English products where you have to wait for parts to ship.
One of my favourite features of the C21 is that its road towable, it makes it so much easier if you want to use it at a different location, you’re not restricted. I’ve had over 25 years’ experience with Hansa Chippers, it’s great to see the advancements it’s made with its machines.
I love the manoeuvrability yet sturdy build and fantastic power output. It is VERY fuel efﬁcient - on light duties, the tank lasts a day! I have chipped anything from leaves and small plant matter right through to large branches.
The Predator stump grinder doesn’t just nibble at tree stumps – it eats them! The ease of operation is brilliant, once you've used it for a few minutes, it becomes second nature. The controls are well labelled and given the size and power of the machine it doesn’t spread debris everywhere, making tidying up that whole lot easier!